Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Math Homework 22nd September 2016

Dear 5th Graders,

Please open the link below:
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/fractions/memory_equivalent1.htm

and follow these instructions:
1. Choose TIMED MODE
2. Play it
3. Write your last score : LEVEL, TIME, SCORE, CORRECT PAIRS and MISSES
4. Post your last score with title: (your name) Equivalent Fraction Homework Score
5. Publish your post

Rules:
You may try this game for max 3 times and write your BEST SCORE

Good luck and enjoy!

Ms.L

14 comments:

  1. This is Lia
    I made it to level 14
    Total score: 403 000??? (I don't exactly know since my sister came barging in angry so I just stopped)
    Total correct:39??????(same reason as the score)
    Ps: I'm a user I'm just lazy to make a post since I'm eating.😆
    Total misses: 2 (don't judge me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whuts up its juno got to lvl 18 and match 51 missed 3 ;( and score is..... 59100!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Level 15 :
    1. Time : 0
    2. Score : 48,900
    3. Correct Pairs : 45
    4. Misses : 0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`m using my sister`s account (Phoebe Christabel)

      And it`s me Phillip

      Delete
    2. I am very stessed ause there is only one more second !!!

      Delete
  5. GRADY FL BRAH
    LVL:19
    TIME 1 SEC IM SO STRESS
    SCORE:62800
    CORRECT 57
    MISSES: 12

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way ,Grady you are not the only one who is stressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Austine
    Level : 20
    Time : 0
    Score :83000
    Correct : 60
    MIsses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darick score
    level=18
    score=48400
    correct pair=42
    misses=9

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. keira
    level: 20
    score:49500
    corect pairs: 50
    misses:1

    ReplyDelete