Thursday, September 22, 2016

Nathalia Tartono Konggiarto

Hoi! Heh Joking. Hi my name is Lia, my best friends call me 'L' or 'Li'. People I just met tend to call me 'Nathalie' it bothers me a tiny bit but not to the point I rage.

I was born on Nov 27 2005

Favorite Colours: Blue, Green, and Purple I also like transparent or metallic versions of those.

Favorite Songs: Closer- Chainsmokers feat. Halsey. 
House of Cards- BTS, Dead Leaves- BTS, Jam Jam- Seventeen, Rock- Seventeen, Agust D- AGUST D, Give it to me- AGUST D, The Last- AGUST D, Boy in Luv- BTS, DOPE- BTS, What am I to you- Rap Monster, Whistle- Blackpink, Q&A- Seventeen feat.Ailee, Very NICE- Seventeen, Pretty U- Seventeen, Babsae- BTS, Still Lonely-  Seventeen, Drift Away- Seventeen, NO F.U.N- Seventeen, Thumbs Up- Seventeen, Rough- GFriend, Glass Bead- GFriend, Me Gustas Tu GFriend, Navillera- GFriend
Ps: Yes I have a lot don't judge me.......
Pps: Yes you don't know most of them because they are Kpop songs 

Favorite Foods: Chicken Sate, Cold Noodles (Korean), Beef

Favorite Games: Undertale, Roblox and Minecraft---------->Don't judge me

Least Favorite Colour: Pink.......

No comments:

Post a Comment