Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Chloe

hi my name is Chloe

my favorite color is blue (all types of blue),gold,silver,black,transparent,white
My favorite subject is English ,Arts ,Sports , and Inquiry.
I like to play with my sister and family.

 I love love love puppies  and baby animals!!!!!
my favorite song is let go,toothbrush,cold water.

my favorite food is sushi,fast food,japanese and korean food.
my sister is zoey,she is year 3
my mom is melissa and my dad is agus
I like squishys
Toys are my favorite thing to shop and clothes.
my favorite clothes store is uniqlo.

I love making things like DIYS
I have been to alot of places , my favorite couty is America and Japan

My favorite food is sushi,pizza,fast food and more!!!!


my best friend is : Isabelle,Kayla,Austine,Reika,and Kienan

























3 comments: